Friday, February 19, 2016

Five for Friday



Well it's been a few Friday's since my last post! I'm getting back into the swing of things :) I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. Here's some fun things from our week-



We recently finished our unit on Force and Motion and what better way to reflect on our learning than with some gravity art! We filled pippettes with watered down paint and let gravity do the work that a paint brush normally would. Students tilted their canvas in different directions to let the paint drip down. It was a blast!



I saw this teacher workout on facebook and I'm pretty sure I'll be super fit by summer haha!



This week I introduced the app "Show me" available on the Ipad. It's a digital white board, but also has a voice recording feature so the kiddos get to be the teacher! They taught a lesson on parallel lines and intersecting lines. 



February is reading month at my school! The month has been packed with fun activities, and one of those was a door decorating contest. Judging was today, so we'll hear about that soon! We made paper airplanes filled with reasons we love reading. They accompanied the teacher monster :)


Here's our display!


I save a farm update for last, so here's a super cute valentine I saw that was just perfect for my hubby!


Be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and share your 5 highlights from the week! Everyone enjoy their weekend!

Rock on,

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment