Tuesday, July 7, 2015

All I do is plan, plan, plan no matter what

Sing that title to the tune of "All I do is win" and you'll feel like planning is what all the cool kids rap about.

So I didn't get a chance to do any blog hopping scavenger hunt pics today.. Although my fiancĂ© is working night shift so maybe I can cross the "cop eating a donut" off the list ;) Instead I've started doing some pacing guide planning and also uploaded my first two products on TpT! 

The Teachers Pay Teachers products I've got up so far are a number of the day activity and a back to school QR scavenger hunt! I'm thinking of taking the number of the day and making several versions, in order to have it progress in complexity as we cover new units. 
The QR scavenger hunt is something I've been wanting to make for a while! I can't wait to try it out the first week of school :)



You can check out my TpT store here: 

As far as planning goes, I have a lot of work ahead of me!! 

I used some planning sheets from Ashleigh's Education Journey, the same person I purchased my math units from. I did a breakdown of the year for math and science, and then started planning the first science unit.



Well, it may be time for a donut break! Thanks for stopping by,

-Diana

1 comment:

  1. You go get that donut, girl!! You deserve one for all that hard work. Chocolate. With sprinkles. I am on my way to check out your TpT products! Love it!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete