Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Binder Heaven

Well I'm going to give this blog world another go! I started out blogging two years ago with a 2nd grade blog and made maybe 3 posts. It was sad. I'm excited to start up again though as I start a new grade, at a new school, with a new name! There's lots of exciting things going on in my life right now and all of the enthusiasm has me knocking out projects left and right.

This post will be short and sweet, as I'm still learning how to set things up and get my blog out there.
I do want to share all of the binders I've made. I'm in binder heaven! Who doesn't love a good binder? It holds so much promise of organization.. let's just hope I keep it up :)

I've made a binder for each math unit I'll be teaching this year. The math units are from Ashleigh's Education Journey and also the RTI resources, test prep, and journal prompts! I went a little wild at her TpT store, and absolutely love the products. You can view her TpT store here.





I'm also very excited about my "ULTIMATE TEACHER BINDER" bundle that I bought and made into my huge plan book. This product has everything you could possibly think of for a plan book! Calendars, weekly plan pages, classroom resources such as class list, birthdays, medical info, etc. and even an adorable section for meeting notes! Now I have no excuse.. I must take meeting notes. I'm very excited to use this binder and have everything in one place. I also love how it's editable so I can make it my own and personalize it to my needs. When you purchase it you get free updates each year with the new calendars. Check out this product here.





So I'm returning to binder heaven to see what else I need before I get into the nitty gritty of planning for the units! I'll need some science binders too, but since each unit is only a month I may just do one large binder with 6 tabs for each unit.. we'll see :)

Thanks for stopping by!

-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment